Saturday, August 05, 2006

a stupid convo with Zahran

That reminded me..I had this conversation on school mail once with Zahran because class was too boring..haha..this is how it goes..its funny..

Candel: heys..do u think tt anushkes a perv..
Zahran: lol, are you into me or somethin? lol, haha
Candel: what the heck..lol..im just askin if u think hes a perv..cos i think hes a big scale one..hope u dun mind if i dragged u into this stupid convo all bcos of anushke..lol
Zahran: lol, nah its all good, as long as you don't want me or anything lol, know what i mean, ;) i mean, i know i'm unusually attractive for a young guy of my age but, you know...lol it'd be a tad bit strange
Candel: lol..what the heck..u sound like one of those guys now..lol.. -_-''..btw..tell anushkes hes a perv..
Zahran: no, i think i'm a bit more sexy than them, lol haha ;)
Candel: lol..are u tryin to promote urself here!?!?lol..dun doo it here..tell anuhke..hahaha
Zahran: lol, admit it candel, i am sizzling! lol, haha
Candel: lol..dun tell me ure another sicko..haha..lol.sorry for harsh words..haha..cant think of anything nicer..haha
Zahran: you want somethin nice, stare at my gorgeous face, lol, seriously, staaaarrrreeeee...
Candel: what the heck..lol..dun promote urself to me..do it to anushke..hes goona be very interested
Zahran: as will you once your eyes meet my gorgeous face...the MASK is comin off baby! lol jkjk
Candel: -_-'' noooo..anushke!! its all your fault..dun promote here!!promote to him..

and that was how it ends..hope u find it funny..lols..

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....hey girl... your blog skin very bored

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger flame on water said...

lol!..well..too bad i cannot be stuffed changing it..I'm a very lazy person in these sort of stuff..lols..except for school work..cos of stupid teachers..mm.. btw..u have a blog?I'll link you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home